The Brewista SmartPourTM Variable Digital Kettle combines all the features you want in a kettle for maximum control and efficiency. It's made of 25 gauge 304 stainless steel and is built to last. Precise digital control heats water to within 1 degree, plus or minus, and can be changed from Celsius to Fahrenheit at the push of a button. The auto-start feature lets users set the time at which the kettle will reach the selected temperature and the auto-off function keeps the user safe by shutting down if left unattended for more than 60 minutes. A precision "keep warm" feature keeps the temperature maintained for up to one hour. The gooseneck spout is perfect for the control needed in pour over brewing, and with a generous 1.2 liter capacity, easy grip handle and lift-off base (no cord to get in the way!) it's everything you need in a kettle.
Parts and materials:
- Lid and base are both BPA-free polypropylene
- Handle is phenolic resin
- Kettle body is 25 gauge food grade 304 stainless steel
- Precise digital temperature selection
- Actual temperature in kettle displayed on LCD
- Easy grip handle is ergonomically designed
- Common Temperature presets
- Temperature displayed in Fahrenheit or Celsius
273mm (10.7") tall x 304mm (12") wide x 211mm (8.3") deep
To view the user's guide for this product, click here.
Click here for FAQ's