The Rhino Coffee Gear hand coffee grinder is the perfect solution for grinding coffee "on the go". It's great for travel, work or even just at home. Some of the features of the Rhino Coffee Gear hand grinder include:
- Quality stainless steel housing making cleaning easy - also reduces static
- Conical ceramic burrs ensuring a clean grind - the burrs stay sharp longer, don't rust and are easier to clean
- A simple adjustment allows for a range of grind types
- Ample capacity - can hold up to 42 grams/1.5oz of coffee beans
- A convenient and protective carry bag
- Smooth grinding motion
Frequently asked questions:
Q: How do I set the grind to suit Aeropress?
A: Tighten nut all the way, then ease off half a turn
Q: How do I set the grind for French Press?
A: Ease off 1.5 turns
Q: How do I set the grind for a v60?
A: Tighten the burrs completely, then go back a half turn. Depending on the beans being used, some further adjustment may be required. Suggested ratio is 60g/2.1oz /- litre/33.8oz.
Specifications for the RWHANDGRINDER:
Height with grinder arm attached: 6.7inches (170mm)
Length of grinder arm: 5.9inches (150mm)
Click here to read the Hand Grinder instruction manual.