SOLD OUT! - New Generation 2 model available here
The Brewista Smart Scale.
Available in automatic mode for making espresso, manual mode for pour over brewing or grounds/brew weighing. This great instructional video walks through the "how to's" of set up, operations, cleaning and callibrations:
What makes the Smart Scale such a stand-out product is its ingenuity and applicability to the various types of brewing desired by the public. The Smart Scale has been programmed with six modes built into the software. These modes include:
- Auto1: This is an espresso mode. Place cup on scale and time/weight go to zero and timer start counting up.
- Auto2: This is the second espresso mode: Place cup on scale and time/weight go to zero, start espresso machine and press orange timer button and scale timer starts. Remove cup and time and weight go back to zero.
- Auto3: Place cup on scale, will auto tare. This is for espresso machines with built-in timers.
- Auto4: Place cup on scale, will auto tare. When espresso hits the cup the timer starts automatically, weight is displayed.
- Hand1: This is a pourover mode. Add brewing vessel to scale and weight goes to zero. Add coffee grounds after 3 seconds weight goes to zero. Start adding water and weight and timer start. Remove brew vessel and both weight and time go back to zero.
- Hand2: This is a manual pourover mode. User tares and starts timer.
- Automatically times the brewing process, starting the timer as soon as liquid hits the glass.
- Tares both time and weight once the cup or glass has been removed.
- Nano-coating technology allows for rinsing straight under the faucet.
- Weighing capability ranges from 1 gram up to 2 kilos.
- Metal plate measures 3.94” x 3.94”
For a comprehensive instruction guide, click here.
Click here for the product sheet\
Click here for FAQ's
Did you know these scales can be personalized?
Check out the Video: